Fat Burner Juice
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 radishes, tailed and trimmed
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 3 green onions
- 1⁄2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Generous dash of Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- Process the tomatoes and the celery through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the radishes and peppers.
- Add the green onions.
- Add the cayenne and hot sauce.
- Whisk the juice to combine and enjoy!