Fat-Free Black Bean Dip
Completely guilt free and so good, this healthy dip has a zingy kick from the lime. Serve with fresh vegetables, unsalted tortilla chips, or as a filling or topping for burritos.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) no-salt-added black beans
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground cayenne
- Drain black beans and rinse well.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving.