Fat-Free Yogurt-Buttermilk Dressing
This subtle dressing works on any kind of salad, be it fruit, meat, grain, or vegetable based.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. buttermilk powder
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 tsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄8 tsp. hot red pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- The easiest way to make this fat-free dressing is to measure all the ingredients into a jar, and stir with a long spoon to ensure the powders dissolve. Put the lid on the jar and shake it vigorously until it’s mixed. Refrigerate any unused portions and shake well before using. May be kept in the refrigerator up to 3 days.