Favorite Ro-Tel Dip
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese
- 1 can (10 oz.) Ro-Tel tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- Crisp breadsticks or tortilla chips
- Cut Velveeta into cubes.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine cheese, tomatoes, garlic, and parsley. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Pour into a fondue pot and place over heating source.
- Serve with breadsticks or chips for dipping.