Festive Sweetheart Salad
Put your heart into this simple-to-make, delicious fruit salad. It’s a lovely take on the classic, with just a little extra effort required to make it perfectly suited for Valentine's Day!
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fruit (about 8 cups) of your choice
- Slice firmer fruits such as apple, cantaloupe, watermelon and pineapple into ½" thick pieces. Press various sizes of heart-shaped cookie cutters into the slices to create heart shapes. Add to a large bowl.
- Add in smaller fruits such as blueberries, mandarin oranges and sliced strawberries. Toss lightly to combine.
- Combine orange juice, honey, lemon juice and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir until combined. Pour over fruit and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.