Feta Cheese Dip
This creamy and sultry dip tastes so good with gluten-free pita bread, crackers, or crunchy vegetables.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄16 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried dill
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until just combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.