Feta and Mint Dip
Serve this light, refreshing dip with crudités or toasted slices of Greek pita bread.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped mint
- Juice of 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Mint leaves for garnish
- In a food processor, purée all the ingredients except for the mint leaves until you have a smooth, creamy dip. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to give the flavors a chance to blend. Garnish with the fresh mint leaves before serving.