Feta and Roasted Red Pepper Piquante
Serve this dip as part of an appetizer table with some warm pita bread, marinated olives, and grilled vegetables.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ lb. feta cheese
- 1 tsp. dried chili pepper flakes
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a small casserole dish lightly with nonstick spray.
- Crumble the feta into a food processor and add the chili pepper flakes. Add roasted peppers, olive oil, and black pepper. Purée until smooth, then pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake the cheese spread until just warm, about 20 minutes.