Try this sauce on stuffed zucchini blossoms, a salad, fries, or nachos.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ cup warm vegetable stock
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Combine the feta, yogurt, and garlic in a medium bowl. Mash the ingredients with a fork.
- Add the stock and stir until it is well combined. Stir in the chives. The sauce may be served warm by reheating over a low heat or served at room temperature.