Fettuccine with Light Alfredo Sauce
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 lb. fettuccine, cooked, drained, and kept warm
- ¼ tsp. ground white pepper
- Heat the milk in a deep saucepan over medium heat. Simmer but do not boil. Add the Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- As soon as the cheese has melted and the sauce is thick and creamy, remove from the heat and toss with the pasta. Season with white pepper.