Planning a fun night in? Try these fun nachos with all the low-FODMAP fixings.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ lb. ground lean beef
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. safflower oil
- 35 gluten-free tortilla chips
- ½ cup salsa
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, chopped, green part only
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" × 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add beef, chili powder, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper and mix together with hands.
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat and add beef mixture and oil; cook 5 minutes, chopping up beef with a spatula into bite-sized pieces as you cook. Set aside.
- Line baking dish with tortilla chips. Sprinkle on beef, salsa, olives, cheese, and scallions.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.