Fig and Camembert Salad
Make this elegant salad for a light lunch with rusty bread or as an appetizer for a special dinner.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. dark brown mustard
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 medium fresh figs, quartered
- 4 oz. Camembert cheese, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add the salad greens and toss to coat.
- Divide the greens onto 2 salad plates. Add the figs, Camembert, and Parmesan.