Fig and Goat Cheese Salad
Don’t worry if you can’t find fresh figs—dried ones also work well for this recipe. Or you can use any seasonal fruit instead.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cups arugula leaves
- 12 fresh ripe figs, stemmed and quartered
- 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk honey, mustard, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the oil until well incorporated.
- Add arugula and figs. Toss salad to coat with dressing.
- Sprinkle salad with walnuts and cheese before serving.