Filipino Fruit Salad
This very creamy fruit salad is made with table cream, which can often be found in the Latin food section. If it’s not available, you can substitute 1 cup heavy whipping cream that has been whipped until thickened but not fluffy.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (30 oz.) fruit cocktail in juice, drained
- 1 jar (10 oz.) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 can (7.6 oz.) table cream
- 1⁄2 can (7 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and fold until evenly mixed. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Serve chilled.