Fingerling Potatoes with Rosemary
Slowly cook fingerling potatoes with olive oil and lemon juice in a slow cooker until tender. Top with coarse salt and fried rosemary for a touch of rustic elegance.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1½ lbs. fingerling potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tsp. coarse salt, divided
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, potatoes, lemon juice, and a teaspoon salt to a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours.
- Meanwhile in a small heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until shimmering. Using tongs, carefully place rosemary sprig in hot oil. Fry rosemary sprig, turning to prevent burning, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Drain on a plate line with a paper towel.
- When potatoes are finished cooking, transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with the remaining teaspoon coarse salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, and fried rosemary.