Fire Roasted Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread
This buffalo chicken recipe is sure to be a hit with your game day crowd.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 18 ounces Cooked Perfect® Classic Style Fire Grilled Chicken Tenders
- 8 ounces Kroger® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger® Medium Wing Sauce
- 2 cups cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 2 loaves (12 oz. each) artisan Italian style bread
- Prepare chicken tenders according to package instructions. Allow chicken to cool slightly, then shred the chicken and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing and wing sauce. Add the shredded chicken and 1½ cups cheese.
- Cut the top edge of each bread loaf off and hollow out the inside so there’s enough room for the chicken mixture. Reserve insides for serving, if desired. Spoon the chicken mixture into each loaf and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the top is golden.