Fire Roasted Cheese Dip
This cheesy dip takes less than 30 minutes to make and is a simply delicious appetizer that’s sure to be a crowd favorite!
Serves: 6Prep: 8 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Whipped Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Muir Glen® Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes, drained
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, then spread evenly in a 6”x8” casserole dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with a sliced baguette.
- Refrigerate leftovers.