Firecracker Vodka Lemonade
There's no substitute for real lemonade. A shot of ice cold vodka adds a little extra pop to the flavor.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 1⁄2 cups very cold water, divided
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (4 or 5 large lemons)
- 8 ounces well-chilled vodka
- 8 Firecracker® Popsicles®
- In small saucepan, mix sugar and 1 cup of the water. Heat just until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In medium pitcher, mix sugar syrup, lemon juice, remaining water and vodka; mix well. In each of 8 glasses, place a Firecracker® Popsicle®. Fill glasses with lemonade.