Fish Fillet Sandwiches with Tartar Sauce
You’ll be hooked on the flavor of these easy-to-make fish fillet sandwiches topped with homemade tartar sauce.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound flounder fillets (rinsed/dried)
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Asian sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 dash Simple Truth Organic™ Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Coconut Oil
- 1⁄2 head Simple Truth Organic™ Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tomato, cored and sliced
- 1 baguette
- In medium bowl, toss fillets with cornmeal; season with salt and pepper.
- To make tartar sauce, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, parsley, mustard and relish. Season with hot sauce as desired.
- In large, non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown fish on both sides, 7 to 10 minutes, turning carefully. Transfer fish to a paper towel-lined plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Split baguette into individual servings. Create sandwiches by layering lettuce, fish, tomato and tartar sauce on bread.