Fish and Veggie Wraps
You can add purple cabbage or coleslaw mix to this flavorful and easy sandwich.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- ½ tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 box (11 oz.) frozen breaded fish sticks
- 4 flour tortillas (10")
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine carrot and bell pepper. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and dill weed; pour over carrot mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake fish sticks according to package directions until hot and crisp.
- Arrange tortillas on work surface. Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla. Top with cheese, then fish sticks, then carrot mixture; roll up and serve immediately.