Five-Ingredient Chicken Chili Wraps
These wraps couldn’t come together in less time. They also couldn't be more flavorful. They’re perfect for settling in and watching the big game, too.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 Napa cabbage leaves
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. gochujang or Sambal Oelek chili paste
- 2 scallions (white and green parts), roughly chopped
- Divide cabbage leaves between 2 plates. Add chicken and radishes to each. Drizzle with chili sauce and top with scallions. Serve immediately.