Flank Steak with Fat Tire® Hot Pepper Marinade
This quick-and-easy flank steak gets its kick from the Fat Tire® and pepper marinade. Pair it with grilled vegetables, mashed potatoes and a cold Fat Tire® Amber Ale for a complete and satisfying meal.
Serves: 5Prep: 2 hours 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1⁄2 cup New Belgium Fat Tire® Amber Ale
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 1 poblano pepper, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 6 ancho chiles
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 3 cups olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In blender, combine all ingredients except olive oil and steak. Purée on low speed; slowly pour in oil.
- Arrange steaks in baking dish and cover with marinade. Refrigerate at least 2 hours (up to 24 hours), turning once.
- Heat remaining marinade until just warm.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Cook streaks 5 to 6 minutes per side. Let rest for 5 minutes then thinly slice on a bias and place on serving platter. Top with warmed marinade.