Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Give these cookies a crunch by using crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy peanut butter or by adding a few handfuls of chopped peanuts.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sugar-free peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat together peanut butter and butter until combined and fluffy. Add granulated erythritol, egg, and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Stir in baking soda and salt.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.