Flourless Peanut Butter and Maple Cookies
These cookies are very easy and quick to make. Bake them for your kids, grandkids, nieces, or nephews or have them as a snack to enjoy at work or while on the run.
Makes: 18Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp. coarse Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, maple syrup, and egg.
- Spoon out about 1 tablespoon dough for each cookie and place about 1" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Use prongs of a fork to gently press down and flatten cookies. Turn fork and press down again to make a crosshatch pattern. Lightly sprinkle salt on top of cookies.
- Bake 5 minutes, then turn cookie sheet 180° and continue baking. Check on cookies 5 minutes later—they should be golden brown around the edges.