Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes
This recipe is perfect for those who prefer to eat grain-free, but don’t want to miss out on delicious pancakes.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin purée
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. plus 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Whisk together pumpkin purée, eggs, flour, butter, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and 2 teaspoons maple syrup in a medium mixing bowl until smooth.
- Heat a griddle to medium-high heat or 375°F and lightly coat with coconut oil. Spoon the pancake batter onto the hot griddle, approximately ¼ cup at a time. Cook for 2–3 minutes or until bubbly in the middle and dry around the edges. Flip and continue cooking for 1–2 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with maple syrup.