Flower Pot Trifles
You can personalize these cakes by adding plastic fairies or creepy bugs. The magic ingredient here is your imagination. Serve them in the garden for a playful presentation.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 12 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (14.4 oz.) chocolate graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 packages (3.9 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold whole milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (0.76 oz.) flower-shaped icing decorations
- Place graham crackers in a plastic bag or blender and crush completely. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, cream cheese, and confectioners’ sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the vanilla pudding and milk. Add to butter mixture, and then add nondairy whipped topping.
- Pour batter and crushed cookies into 12 clean, small terra cotta flower pots in alternating layers, starting and ending with a graham cracker layer. Refrigerate for 12 hours to set.
- Garnish with icing flowers.