Fluffy Yellow Turmeric Scrambled Eggs
This is a milk-free, but no less delicious, version of the classic dish. The yellow color will be added by the turmeric, which is also an excellent anti-inflammatory spice.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup light coconut milk
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat the oil In a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Add the eggs to the hot oil and slowly scramble using a rubber spatula. Stir every 20 seconds.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until the eggs reach the desired texture.