Foolproof Vegan Fudge
Vegan fudge is much easier to make than nonvegan fudge. Regular soy milk will work just fine, but the soy cream has a richer taste.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup vegan margarine
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ⅓ cup soy cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Lightly grease a small baking dish or square cake pan.
- Using a double broiler over very low heat, melt the vegan margarine with the cocoa, soy cream, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Slowly incorporate confectioner's sugar until mixture is smooth, creamy, and thick. Stir in nuts.
- Immediately transfer to pan and chill until completely firm, at least 2 hours.