Chili is hearty and comforting on a cold winter day! Using a slow cooker lets you enjoy family time while this slightly sweet chili simmers away.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 can (15 oz.) Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) light red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) baked beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, drained
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions for 8 minutes. Add ground beef, garlic and onion powder. Brown beef until no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer beef and onions to slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve hot.