Four-Ingredient Baked Ginger Fish Fillets
Baking fish in foil is a great way to add extra flavor to mild fish such as red snapper and halibut.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 1⁄2 lb. firm white fish fillets
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, lime juice, and ginger.
- Cut 4 sheets of foil, each at least 12 inches square. Place a fish fillet in the middle of a sheet of foil. Brush with one-quarter of the lemon juice mixture.
- Fold the foil over the fish, crimping the edges to seal. Continue with the remainder of the fish fillets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily (be careful not to overcook the fish).