Four-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
Make your own peanut butter cups at home with a filling of natural peanut butter, honey, and sea salt. You'll need a mini muffin pan and liners.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups melted sugar-free chocolate
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners and very lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon about 3⁄4 teaspoon of chocolate into the bottom of each muffin liner. Spread the chocolate to coat the sides and bottom of the liner. Place about 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Fill the remaining cups with chocolate to cover all the peanut butter. Freeze for 30 minutes and serve.