Fourth Down Nachos
When hunger is on the line, these MVP-worthy four-cheese nachos can step in to feed a rowdy crowd!
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 3 minutesTotal: 8 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Cantina Traditional Tortilla Chips
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cold cream cheese, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Salsa, to serve
- Preheat broiler to high.
- On pizza pan or baking sheet, arrange ½ bag of TOSTITOS® Cantina Traditional Tortilla Chips in layers with mozzarella, provolone, cheddar cheese and cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with sundried tomatoes and jalapeños.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with jalapeños, green onion and cilantro.
- Serve with salsa.