Crêpes are wonderful eaten with butter and fresh berries or jam. Crêpes also make perfect wrappers for various savory fillings such as asparagus or chicken.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- Place butter, milk, water, eggs, flour, and salt in a blender. Blend 30 seconds. Scrape down the blender sides with a rubber spatula and then blend again for 30 seconds. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remix the chilled crêpe batter in blender for a few seconds before frying.
- Fry the crêpes in a hot 6-inch nonstick pan brushed with oil, turning once. Stack the finished crêpes between waxed paper.