French Dip Sandwiches
Use your crock pot to make these super tender French Dip Sandwiches — even on your busiest day.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 7 hours 55 minutesTotal: 8 hours
- 1 (approx. 3 lbs.) boneless beef roast (arm or rump roast)
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed beef consommé, undiluted
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 8 Italian rolls, split
- Place the roast in the crock pot. Pour all three cans of soup over the beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the meat and shred with two forks.
- Serve on rolls.
- Skim fat from cooking liquid to serve as dipping sauce.