This easy recipe tastes even better than its store-bought counterpart!
Serves: 10Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2½ Tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to let flavors blend. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.