French-Style Lamb Chops
Grill some asparagus and make a nice salad of spring greens with French dressing to serve with the lamb.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 rib lamb chops, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp. chopped rosemary leaves
- 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- Sprinkle both sides of the chops with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together and brush on the chops.
- Set grill to medium-high. Grill the chops for about 4 minutes per side. They should be served pink.