This classic dressing is quick and easy to make. Drizzle it over a fresh green salad or stir it into warm white rice with tuna, corn, and tomatoes for a summer rice salad.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the shallot, vinegar, and mustard. Whisk in the salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking constantly.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week; whisk well before using.