Fresh Baja Guacamole
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ red onion, minced (about ½ cup)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Serrano chili, minced
- ½ tomato, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- Cut avocados in half. Remove the pits. Scoop avocado away from the peel and place in a mixing bowl.
- Use a fork to mash avocado. Add the chopped onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix Ingredients together.
- Add the minced Serrano chili to the guacamole to your desired degree of hotness.
- Add chopped tomatoes and red pepper just before serving.