Fresh Burrata with Tomatoes & Basil
This traditional Italian combo is a little creamy, a little crunchy and so delicious!
Wine Pairing: La Vis Pinot Grigio
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- Burrata cheese fresh from the Deli, sliced
- Fresh, ripe tomatoes, heirloom or your choice, sliced
- Fresh basil, chopped
- HemisFares™ Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Crusty Italian bread, sliced lengthwise, optionally toasted
- Place tomatoes on bread. If using different colors of tomatoes, arrange colors. Place burrata on top.
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Grate fresh cracked black pepper overtop. Helpful serving suggestion: You can also melt burrata on toast, top with tomatoes, basil, balsamic and pepper. Or, place the large ball of burrata in the center of your serving plate, arrange tomatoes (sliced or wedged) around the cheese, and garnish with fresh basil and balsamic vinegar.