Fresh Coconut Macaroons
To make these really special, dip them in melted chocolate. Or just set out a pot of chocolate fondue!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups grated fresh coconut
- 2 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until blended.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet, making about 30 large cookies.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool.