Fresh Crab Salad
You can buy lump crabmeat in containers in the fresh fish section of the market. Just be sure you don’t pick up artificial crabmeat as it is processed whitefish that is pressed and colored red.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄2 lbs. fresh cooked crabmeat, shelled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce
- 3 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Toss crab with arugula, lettuce, and tomatoes. Drizzle with the oil and vinegar, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.