Fresh Fig Smoothie
The green figs add a lovely hint of sweetness and combine very well with the banana. The ginger is good for gastrointestinal support, but if you’re not a fan of ginger, feel free to leave it out.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups mixed fresh greens
- ½ cup coconut milk from a carton, not a can
- 5 large green figs
- ½ cucumber, sliced into large chunks
- ½" piece peeled ginger
- 1 large frozen banana, chopped into large chunks
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.