Fresh from the Bog Cranberry Cobbler
Thanksgiving is the perfect time to celebrate the tart, colorful cranberry. Paired with cherry filling, it offers a refreshingly tangy taste after a Thanksgiving feast.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (15 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cake mix and spices in a large bowl. Crumble in butter. Sprinkle nuts into batter.
- In a separate bowl, mix pie filling and cranberry sauce. Pour fruit mixture into casserole dish. Layer dry mixture over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until barely golden brown.