Fresh Fruit Salad
Limeade adds an extra sweet-tart flavor to the fresh fruits of summer and gives the fruits a glossy shine.
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1 cup green or red grapes, halved
- 1 cup fresh pineapple tidbits
- 1 slice fresh watermelon
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except limeade and watermelon. Stir in limeade concentrate. With small star canape cutter, cut star shapes from watermelon slice; garnish top of salad with stars.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour to mellow flavors.
- Refrigerate leftovers.