Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Burger
These mozzarella burgers will bring a gourmet touch to any outdoor gathering.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Simple Truth Organic™ Grass Fed Ground Beef 85% Lean
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 (8 oz.) fresh mozzarella ball, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 head Simple Truth Organic™ Romaine Lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Form meat into equal size patties. In bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the garlic; season with salt and pepper.
- Brush cut sides of rolls with oil and lightly toast on grill.
- Brush burgers with a little oil and season well with salt and pepper. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes; flip and top with cheese. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes more until cooked through and no longer pink.
- Spread garlic mayonnaise on bottom roll halves. Top with a burger, lettuce, tomato and onion.