Fresh Peach Chutney
This quick-fix chutney has a nice fresh flavor and makes a great accompaniment to poultry and pork dishes.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt and ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Mix peaches with onion, ginger, and lemon juice. Whisk together apple cider vinegar and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add to peach mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.