Fresh Peach Mango Salsa
This salsa can be eaten with chips or served atop grilled or baked fish.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 medium peach, peeled and diced
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup diced peeled
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds, ground
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.