Fresh Peach Mango Salsa
This salsa can be eaten with chips or served atop grilled or baked fish.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup mango, peeled and cut into ¼" pieces
- 1 peach, peeled and cut into ¼" pieces
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and cut into ¼" pieces
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds, ground
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.