Fresh Pico de Gallo
This bright and herbaceous condiment is the perfect accompaniment for dishes like fish tacos or beef tostadas. Try adding in 1⁄2 cup corn kernels or 1⁄2 cup rinsed black beans for added flavor and texture.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced white onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. finely diced and seeded serrano chili
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.