Fresh Raspberry Lemonade
This refreshing and effervescent beverage will tickle taste buds of all ages.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 Simple Truth Organic™ Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups water, divided
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ No Pulp 100% Orange Juice with Calcium & Vitamin D
- 1 3⁄4 cups fresh lemon juice (about 13 medium lemons)
- 16 ounces sparkling water, chilled
- Combine sugar and ¾ cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine remaining 1¼ cups water and raspberries in a blender; pulse 10 times or until well-blended. Strain mixture through a fine sieve into a large pitcher; discard solids.
- Add orange juice, lemon juice, sparkling water, and cooled syrup to pitcher; stir to combine. Serve immediately over ice.