Fresh Summer Potato Salad
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 lbs. potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp. mustard
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil the potatoes 15 minutes until soft. Drain potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Add the eggs and scallions to the potatoes.
- Mix the mustard, half-and-half, mayonnaise, black pepper, salt and crushed red pepper together; add to the potato mixture. Stir gently to combine. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.